Friday, August 30, 2013

Take him to the dungeons!

So where am I with World of Warcraft at the moment?

Well as some of you may know I play on a regular basis as a trio with me using my firstborn Rithendal. However, we've reached the end of the game: We've done the majority of quests in Pandaland and, at level 90, there's not a lot left to do. Solution? Take up the dungeons.

Thus, for the past week and a bit, we've been traversing through the dungeons we missed the first time around. So far all of them have been in the Outlands but it's been great fun to wander around and take everyone out. Sure there's not much challenge being at a higher level but it notches up the achievements, builds up the rep for the Horde factions and, I can't state this enough, loads of fun.

Funnily enough I never really did enjoy the dungeons but to encounter them at a much higher level is actually really more enjoyable.
Of course this is an indication that my current time in WoW is numbered but if it were to end tomorrow then at least it'll be, unlike last time I quit, on a positive note

No comments:

Post a Comment