Monday, September 2, 2013

Fezes are cool...apparently

On the weekend I did something I've been putting off for a while: Obtain Fez from XBLA!

Boy has this game got a reputation. One where critical acclaim and behind the scenes trauma walked hand in hand. I've seen a lot of positive response and then I saw the difficulties involved in getting this game made (courtesy of ace doco Indie Game the Movie). A reputation of the intimidating kind? You could say that.

At time of writing, I've played about two hours and the game is so far proving to be charming. I like the graphics, the puzzles are challenging and so far a sense of depth is slowly creeping up behind me.

Not much else I can say at the moment but if Phil Fish has really quite making games then at leats now he has ten bucks to help him out on his way

No comments:

Post a Comment