Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Solid Rock

I went to the Rock Band site today only to find I was directed elsewhere. That elsewhere being the international site where I had to make the selection between the UK site, French site, German site and the Swedish site.
Interesting except for one small detail: I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA DAMMIT!!!!

Considering how Australia seems to be repeatedly snubbed by the Harmonix (both RB2 and the Pro Guitar never being release here) I'm beginning to smell a conspiracy.
What happened? Does someone in Harmonix have a grudge against Australia? Did they go to Australia on holiday and have their wallet stolen or something? Does Harmonix have issue with kangaroos and koalas?

True I could just go to the UK site for RB goodness but it does feel somewhat patronizing. Is Australia really that an insignificant speck in the gaming industry? Ignoring potential customers can't be good for business surely....

No comments:

Post a Comment