Friday, September 10, 2010

Customise This

Been playing a lot of Mass Effect lately: Took a while to get into it but now I'm having a great time getting through it. But then again, this is a Bioware game and they have yet to let me down.
Okay sure, the quality ratio between story and game-play seems dreadfully unbalanced but there is still some good to be gained from this game.

I found the customization a bit strange though: I go to the effort of building a decent avatar to represent my John Shepard - but what looks like something workable in the development doesn't quite work out in the final product (much like many other games). Still, it could be worse: I recall my friend Hanna playing Mass Effect 2 with a Jane Shepard that resembled a cross between Samus Aran and Julia Gillard....

No comments:

Post a Comment