Monday, September 20, 2010

Mass Gilbert and Sullivan Effect

Gone back to playing Mass Effect - cos it rules. I admit I was slow coming to it - I personally rate Bioware RPG's quite highly so such a lineage is going to be hard to top - but I'm glad I got there in the end. Sure the dialogue makes progress monumentally tedious but there is much to enjoy.

Ultimately, I'm currently building up a character whom I can take into Mass Effect 2: It may take a while yes but it's still heaps of fun. After all, I know for a fact that the reward at the end will be worth it: Becuase I saw a friend play it and thought it was awesome indeed and worth trying myself.
But what sweetened the deal was seeing this moment play out:



It's not every day you see a game referencing the works of Gilbert and Sullivan.
Ya gotta love the pause too.

No comments:

Post a Comment