Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Class act

Whilst I've finally have a 360, I haven't forgotten my other consoles. Indeed, I'm still carrying on with Ogre Battle 64 on the Virtual Console. Why? Becuase it's a flippin' great game, that's why!

Funny thing is, I'm up to chapter 13 and I'm feeling somewhat left behind: The baddies have all these upgraded classes whilst I'm struggling on the same set I had ages ago (to give you an idea, I got the cleric class recently - the first new one in a long time). Thus it is kind of humiliating that I'm getting left behind as the baddies get all these sweet classes that can wipe the floor with me in mere seconds.

Give me more classes game! Stop being so damn selfish!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember who loaned you that 360 lol , glad your enjoying the games on it

    ReplyDelete