Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nothing worth talking about

Lets harp on about Quiet some more.
Sure her dress sense may be anything but practical but I find it funny in that she looks very much like characters I was drawing when I was in high school. Is Hideo Kojima constantly driving past my past in thought-reading surveillance van? But what happened to me is that in the years since high school I've grown out of the mindset of a teenager - unlike, it seems, the makers of Metal Gear Solid 5.
I do hope that Hideo Kojima may have something up his sleeve for Quiet (as he seems to claim) but  the more interviews I read, the more Hideo Kojima comes across as being incoherent.

Still I have to give Quiet credit: The game she's in has yet to released and already she's inspiring cosplayers. So she must be doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment