Monday, September 15, 2014

Rise of the Goths

I recently obtained Gothic 2+3 from GoG - somehow having them both removed from the catalog for good seemed a good enough reason to grab them both.
However Gothic 3 has been giving me some headaches: Okay so there were some flaws on release? Well I'm all for modding so I don't mind hunting down some mods to fix this.
Okay so now there's some more quests? Well I'm fine with that.
And now there's some additional content? Well I'm willing to wade through some German to get there so why not?
And there's an increase for screen resolution? Well i have recently increased my RAM so hell yeah!

Oh wait the game doesn't work now. Damn. And after all the effort of finding and downloading these mods!

And and now I can't uninstall the original game?! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

No comments:

Post a Comment