Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The March of Time

Here's something that caught my eye: A video from Sony chronicling a progression of time from the first Playstation (1995) to the present:

Original video located here. Accessed 23rd October 2013

Thoughts? It's impressive to see the progression of time through four PlayStations (not to mention the changes to the room and the development of London in the background). I like the use of the various sounds at the beginning and was impressed to learn that this video was built around contributions made by fans to a Twitter channel.
Of course, my interest in Playstation died with the PS2 but I have to admit, I couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia. As much as I hate the word and avoid using whenver possible hre I feel it's justified.
Meaning the video was indeed worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment