Friday, December 2, 2011

Curse of the Burnout 3

I've spoken a lot about the brutal, unforgiving nature of the AI in Burnout 3 before. No other game has such a nasty AI and no other game has left me screaming insults at the TV screen.
So today, I present, a list of things I have uttered upon crashing in Burnout 3:

"BULLSHIT!" (most frequented)
"Where did that come from?!"
".......................................HOW?!?!?"
"Are you shitting me?!?!"
"Come on come on! You can make the Afte.....OH COME ON!!!"
"HELLLOOOO?! Steering?!?!? Where are YOOUUUUUUU?!?!?!!?"
"Is this for me getting a Perfect on that last lap?!?"
"These cars can't be made of metal! They must be made of cheap Taiwanese plastics!!!"
"That was miles away!!!!!!"
"Where's the Time reverse mechanic from Sands of Time when you need it?!?"
"You know sometimes I wonder why I bother with Aftertouch"
"Well there goes the first place"
"Well looks like I won't be catching him now"
"Somehow I bet the physics programmer is jacking off to this..."
"Well excuse me for trying to keep up!!!!"
"Well excuse me for playing!!!!"
"What the hell is a rage quit?!"

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL!!! wait... do you have a recording of yourself saying all these things? How do you remember them all so clearly?

    ReplyDelete