Monday, May 5, 2014

The view from afar

At the moment, I'm trying to restrict myself from buying more games until I've completed the one's I've got. However with such a restriction in place, it doesn't mean I can express an interest in certain games through putting them on my Steam Wish List.

Such games include:

Book of Legends
Sarcasm and RPGs? Sounds like a winning combination to me.

Crusader Kings 2
I once mentioned that the army movements and political skullduggery of Game of Thrones would make a superb game - and this game seems to do just that

Deadly Premonition
Much of what I've heard of this game makes it sound completely absurd (thank Good Game for that) and therefore completely worth my interest.

Kerbal Space program
Heard a lot about this game so it;s inclusion is there for curiosity's sake.

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
Included purely on the name alone.

RPG Maker
Why not? I've played plenty of RPGs and I have a good idea as to what one has to do to snare my interest so why wouldn't the idea of making and RPG for myself hold appeal?

Verdun
There may be plenty of games based on World War 2 but barely any based on World War 1. That alone is enough to get my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment