Friday, May 16, 2014

Dropping a Bombshell

Well I've nothing better to talk about for today, so let's talk about the latest game announced by 3D Realms: Bombshell!

Original video located here. Accessed 16th May 2014

Wow! What a shit trailer!

Okay seriously, this looks like total arse. A rock chick in a bikini with a cyborg arm and a punk-rocker hairstyle? That looks like something I drew in high school.

And considering that this is from the same people who made Duke Nukem 3D, one can imagine they trying to make a female equivalent of Duke. Again this was an idea that I came up with during my high school years at the height of the original Duke 3d's popularity. Okay, I will admit that having a woman character doing things that Duke did was all at once satirical, juvenile and not enough to carry an entire game - but it would seem apparently not.

What concerns me though is that my juvenile ideas as a fourteen years old are being made into flesh. What's going on here? Has someone got some kind of mind-reading device?
(And if that is the case why are you people bothering with me? Go bother Tommy Wiseau)

1 comment:

  1. And this game is meant to be coming out on PS4... with those graphics WTF??? lol

    ReplyDelete