Friday, May 24, 2013

Throwing a bone

It's official: A successor to the Xbox has been announced. It will be dubbed the XBox One...and will feature zero backwards compatibility.

Well thanks a lot Microsoft. The library of 360 games and original Xbox games is now looking useless. The songs I downloaded for Rock Band is looking equally pointless. And the money I've spent on customization for my XBLA account, with the games, wallpapers and avatar features, is looking hazy.

So good move there Microsoft. Have fun not getting my money.

Of course, there's plenty of other rage over the recent Xbox One announcement over the internet - but rather than repeat them, I'll just say that if the Xbox One doesn't do what I want it to then there's not much hope for it.

And one can only wonder what Microsoft was thinking.
Geez, and they said Sega dropped the ball....

No comments:

Post a Comment