Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A man chooses....

I don't watch a lot of TV but I will admit I'm currently following Buffy the Vampire Slayer on TV. For me this is the first time I've encountered it - I never saw Buffy during it's original TV run (maybe it was on at a stupid hour? I don't know) and I'm only watching it now on a friend's insistence. Not that that's a bad thing of course as I've been enjoying Buffy - much to my surprise. :)

Anywho, what I find particularly funny is that the guy who plays Principal Snyder, Armin Shimerman, is the same guy who plays Andrew Ryan in Bioshock. Of course I discovered Bioshock first so, for me, it is extremely funny to see a delusional disciplinarian enforcing strict rules in the school when it's the same guy who played another delusional disciplinarian who built a city under the sea. And every time Snyder comes on screen I have to shout "A Slave Obeys!!"

Kind of funny how things, the benefit of hindsight, turn out.
Mind you, now I'm expecting Xander to knock out Snyder with a golf club....

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Snyder will probably get what's coming to him sooner or later...

    ReplyDelete