Friday, August 26, 2016

The Sky is Empty

Well No Man's Sky has touched down. But instead of arriving from up above on gilded chariot, it has generated a poor response from both people and critics alike. People are grumbling about it feeling empty and Steam are even refusing refunds.

Well i suppose this shouldn't come as a surprise. After all, considering the buildup, was there any hope of the game living up to the rate of expectation? Of course not.
Remember Destiny? That was supposed to be a big deal but it didn't go anywhere.That being said, you'd think everyone would've wised up and not be duped into such a marketing campaign. But no, we never seem to learn do we?

No me of course: I'm still stuck in my cocoon and refuse to acknowledge the changes of the world happening around me. But hey: At least my wall, built from bricks of skepticism, keeps the unwanted out XD

No comments:

Post a Comment