Friday, April 3, 2015

Re-Enter the Dragon

Now that I've been saddled with a temperamental internet connection, I have become disillusioned with the MMORPG thing so I've found my interest slowly drifting to someplace else.

The someplace else has, strangely, been revisiting an old friend: Dragon Age. But on the Xbox 360. No, I'm talking about the PC edition and a heavily modded PC version at that (that and playing Dragon Age Origins again is preparation for Inquisition).

Playing this though has been mind-blowing to say the least: The controls are better, the graphics are better and the party AI is better. Okay true much of this may be down to the presence of the mods correcting the mistakes of the original game, but I'm having a blast with the PC version of Dragon Age. So much so, I'm finding it difficult to realise how I ever got by on the 360 version.

No comments:

Post a Comment