Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Yes Means No

So Homeworld Remastered is now upon us so one would think I would make a beeline for it.I have talked it up in the past right?

But strangely no: I'm not rushing out to get the Homeworld Remaster - or at least dropping everything and getting the Steam code.

Why? Well I did consider it until I realized that the ace end credits theme The Ladder had been omitted. That may seem strange enough to be a deal breaker but dammit, I want my game to end with some rockin' prog rock dammit!

But apparently Gearbox (or someone) couldn't obtain the license to use it.
So what does that men? Did Yes say No?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not usually interested in strategy games but the Homeworld Remastered review on Good Game piqued my interest. I've never played a Homeworld game, but this looked pretty good. Might have to check it out at some stage...

    ReplyDelete