Friday, January 10, 2014

Staring aGoG

Here's something that came to my attention recently - a video acknowledging five years of GoG:

Original video located here. Accessed 10th January 2014


There's not a lot else I can add to this: I've singing the praises of GoG in this blog for a long time. I've been astonished by the effort that the people behind GoG put into their service (I'm personally convinced they must have an army of lawyers at their beck and call). And it is a real surprise (an welcome one at that) that in a profit driven industry such as this one there does exist a company that actually gives a shit about their product and their customer base.

The real surprise of this video are the statistics presented - they're astonishing to say the least. And as one of the many who have frequented GoG, i have paid up many dollars for many great games - many of which I've never played before. I hope that GoG keeps going and keep delivering classic games for future gamers to discover, relieve and enjoy

Here's to the next five years!

No comments:

Post a Comment