Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More games I own

Last week I posted a list of console games I own.
Today, I present the PC games I own:

Age of Empires
Age of Kings
Baldurs Gate 1+2
Battlefield 1942
Civilisation 2
Clive Barker's Undying
Command and Conquer: The First Decade
Cricket 96
Crimson Skies
Curse of Monkey Island
Day of the Tentacle
Descent 2
Deus Ex
Diablo
the Dig
Dreamweb
Fallout 1+2
Forgotten Realms Archive (Pool of Radiance, Curse of the Azure Bonds, Secret of the Silver Blades, Pools of Darkness, Hillsfar)
Freedom Force
FX Fighter
Grim Fandango
Half-Life 1+2
Heroes of Might and Magic 2
Homeworld
Mafia
No One Lives Forever 2
Pharaoh
Planescape: Torment
Port Royale 2
Portal
Quake 2
Rainbow 6: Rogue Spear
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Reloaded
Rome: Total War
Sam and Max Hit the Road
Sim City 2000
SPQR
Starcraft
System Shock 2
Team Fortress 2
Thief 2
TIE Fighter
Total Annihilation
Ultima Underworld
Warcraft 2
Wolfenstein 3d

So, any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment