Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And a blog is created

Hello world: I'm the Alchemist and this is my blog.
I'm a veteran gamer and I would like to take this opportunity to share my thoughts and experiences as I play games.

As a starting point, with I’ll state my credentials as a gamer: I am in my late-twenties and have been gaming for a substantial portion of my life. I have played many games on many systems, starting with the Commodore 64 and running all the way to the Playstation 2, and have seen many systems come and go. I have played the Sega Master System, Megadrive, Saturn and Dreamcast. I have used the NES, the SNES, the N64 and the Gamecube. I have even played the PC, Amiga, PS1, Xbox and countless arcade games. I have played so many games that I know what makes a good one. I know, upon completing a game, the feeling of euphoria at a job well done. And I’ve seen how certain games on obsolete consoles can stand the test of time and put a lot of modern games to shame. Currently I own a PC, a Wii and a PS2.

Anyho, a blog is started and I guess it's all downhill from here......

No comments:

Post a Comment