Friday, August 15, 2014

Do the Evolution

Not much to say but I would like to draw attention to a new page I've created for this blog.
May I present: the Hall of Fame

This function of this new page is to home to a list of games I consider personal favorites.
But this list however is by no means set in stone: With the progression of time and more games being beaten, the list is liable to change and evolve with each passing year.
And for the sake of historical documentation, I will, at certain times, collect the data as it currently stands and preserve it in a new post. This will effectively replace the Hundred Post milestones I've done in the past (and save me coming up with new ides as to what to do for the occasion in future).
Needless to say, it will be interesting to mark a progression of taste with the passing of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment