Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fun with Mathematics

In a move related to my never-ending quest to overcome my Hall of Shame I actually sat down and took tally of my games.

Therefore....

According to Raptor I have 200 games.

67 are completed (33.5%)

31 are incomplete (15.5.%)

25 have no end and/or don't concern me if I don't complete them (12.5%)

21 have been started (10.5%)

10 have been abandoned (5%)

46 have yet to be played (23%)

Interesting figures to be sure - I thought the games I haven't completed (not played + started + incomplete) would yield a much bigger figure but as it so happens it's just under half of my collection. Which is reassuring I guess.

Still, what I can conclude from this is that the time spent working this out may have been better spent working on the games left unbeaten....

No comments:

Post a Comment