Wednesday, April 18, 2012

See? No Blade Chronicles

Last year I was feeling pretty chuffed about Xenoblade Chronicles. Finally we Australians were getting some recognition by the gaming industry! We were getting a game well before the places that actually matter (the U.S.)! And hearing many a good thing about Xenoblade Chronicles only made me more excited.

But the release date came and went and I've never saw the game available anywhere. Puzzled, I looked around constantly but came up with zip. Eventually though I got in touch with a friend and he filled me in: Yes Xenoblade Chronicles was released in Australia before the U.S. BUT it was only one shipment. Needless to say, it sold out quite quickly.

Mere words cannot describe this disappointment. I really thought we Australians were finally being taken seriously as a gaming market but all it amounted to was just another kick in the nuts.
So, in the vain hope that some distributor is reading this, may I say the following: You know why people go on ebay and buy imported games? Yeah there is a reason for that....

No comments:

Post a Comment