Friday, March 16, 2012

Baldur's Gatorade

Here's something that came by my way this morning:

News of a brand new Baldurs Gate!

Well I'm delighted by this. I loved the Baldurs Gate series - and in particular hold no.2 as one of the greatest games ever made - so to see the whole damn thing revamped in an enhanced edition sounds pretty damn sweet to me. Also pleasing is the effort going into this, with some of the original dev team members being brought in for this and how the original source code is being put into use.

I've had a lot of trouble with BG2 so to have an enhanced version on the horizon is reason enough to get excited. Of course it would be nice if my old save BG save files would still be recognized by this new version (yes I still have them!) but it's too early to call.

But lets drop the pretensions: It's FREAKIN' BALDUR'S GATE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment