Friday, July 8, 2016

Out of Steam

Well the Steam Summer Sale is done for another year - But that means little to me as I live in Australia and I can tell you it certainly isn't Summer down here.

But anyway, I didn't buy anything this year. Strange I know, right? I could rely on the old excuses like 'I have too many games' or 'I couldn't afford anything' or 'I've only finished small amount of the games on my Steam account' but that type of thing would inspire accusations of BS.

But it is true. Maybe this is what happens when you have a Steam account for a certain amount of time and the initial thrill dies down. Maybe this is what happens when you realize that you have so many games attached to your Steam account and they aren't getting played. Myabe this is what happens when you have a real life and other things that require money.

But who'd believe that?

No comments:

Post a Comment