Monday, March 28, 2016

The X-COM Files

Some of the regular readers to this blog may recall I was once interested the original XCOM. However, for some reason, I have gone off this game and have yet to revisit it. I guess a lot of other games kinda demanded my attention. Either that or I just found it hard to get to grips with as a complete newbie.

Nevertheless, I have been viewing footage of the recent remake on YouTube and I must admit that it looks interesting. Compared to the original, it certainly seems more accessible and the customizing feature for the grunts is welcome. So this new X-com does warrant some further investigation.

Mind you, for a while I did think that the voice of the council guy was none other than Peter Cullen himself. Imagine my disappointment when this proved not to be the case

No comments:

Post a Comment