Friday, June 19, 2015

The Big E3

So E3 2015 has come and gone, leaving a trail of big announcements, revelations and fan-boys creaming their pants in it's wake. Whilst there are significant announcements to discuss (and believe you me we will be discussing them), today we focus on one in particular.

That being that Microsoft has finally caved in and given the Xbone backward compatibility. I suppose it's better late than never but one can't shake the feeling that this is an act of a company not getting the numbers they are expecting.

Me? My love affair with Xbox pretty much ended with the 360 - which resulted in even more time spent on the PC. So, whilst I can imagine this act being the equivalent of the Xbox crawling back,it does however suddenly make the Xbox enticing again - even when the Xbone has done little to pique my interest.

Still, I can't help but think that my vowing off Xbox and PlayStation caught the attention of a thought van that drove past my house and which subsequently inspired action to be taken...

No comments:

Post a Comment