Friday, October 31, 2014

This is not Halloween

It's Halloween and do you know what that means? Aside from many little girls dressing up as Anna and Elsa from Frozen?
That's right: it's the beginning of winter! But This is meaningless to me as I live in Australia and am currently in the middle of Spring. Still, at time of writing, the weather has been schizophrenic to say the least.

Anywho, I was in my local EB games recently and noticed, in amongst the PC games, a whole rack of unsold Angry Birds Star Wars games.
I suppose that's what you get for selling out.

But, to save this post from being a exercise in complete cynicism, hopefully the recent publisher deal LucasArts have with GoG will make people realize there are more substantial Star Wars games available and within easy reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment