Friday, November 15, 2013

Jaded

Being a loyal devotee of GoG I naturally took advantage of their recent Fall Autumn sale. I didn't buy much as I've more or less got all the games I wnat from GoG but what i did buy was something previously encountered, Blood, and a familiar face, Jade Empire.
Why bother buying Jade Empire a second time? Well, it was cheap (about a handful of dollars) and it was special edition.
However this purchase could well be the final nail in the coffin of  my love affair with Xbox. The Xbone has yet to prove anything else beyond a whole lot of disappointments, several games I've obtained for my 360 have recently turned up on my PC and I'm being fed up with going through the same old security BS when I try to access my 360 (I tell you being asked the same security measures over and over again is enough to turn anyone away).
So the 360 is currently gathering dust - alongside my PS2 and my Wii. Oh sure there are still some games I would gladly play but as a major concern? The Xbox 360's time has indeed passed.

In fact. the way I'm seeing it, the eighth console generation is looking kinda dull at the moment. Needless to say, my attention/devotion is up for grabs and Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony had better pull out something major to ensnare it....

No comments:

Post a Comment