Friday, July 12, 2019

You might know of the original sin

Following last week's attempt at Divinity Original Sin 2, my gaming buds and myself decided to take another shot.

This time was better as we all had a better idea as to what we were doing. There had been attempts to learn about this game in-between times and we had a better of how the game worked. We also stuck together in a group so we got the cooperation part down pat. We also choose the Story mode in order to make things less difficult.

But in the end it all went downhill. Someone decided to pick a fight with the wrong person and we got flattened. We didn't even reach the point where we last got flattened!

I have had heard rumors that this game was tough and presents not so much a leaning curve as a learning right angle. I don't think so: Every time I've played this game it's proven to be learning experience. I can't speak for my gaming buds but this is one game I'm not going to give up on any time soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment