Monday, February 20, 2017

Castlevania Right There on my TV

News has been circulating recently on how Castlevania will be made into a TV series with the producers behind it talking up how it will follow the gritty path set by Game of Thrones.

Well at least they're admitting they want a piece of that pie...

But seriously though, I have my doubts about this. Castlevania is, for me, a superb slice of gothic horror that, as a series, is played across different eras and generations of the Belmonts. It may seem presumptuous but the former will most likely be one this proposed TV series latches onto. Meaning that the 'generational' aspect may be left by the wyside.

Which is funny because Game of Thrones does the generational thing......

I mean I can see each episode having a different Belmont in a different era but I still don't still it working - even as i type it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment