Monday, December 11, 2017

Six Pack

Well it seems like a new iteration of the Soul Calibur series is headed this way. I know this because a trailer was recently unleashed on an unsuspecting world:

Original video located here. Accessed 9th December 2017

This is interesting to me as it features two of my favorites: Sophitia and Mitsurugi. Also of particular note is that Sophitia is sporting her original outfit.Which is interesting to me because I remember being turned off by Soul Calibur's post-3 that I was put off by her increasing sexualisation (of course, that reason was one of numerous but still....).
So is like a reboot or something? In any case, it's great to see Sophitia in her original outfit and looking great in the Unreal4 Engine.

But the trailer sure puts a lot of emphasis on her cleavage....

No comments:

Post a Comment