Friday, April 14, 2017

Return to ESO

So I decided to return to ESO...

Not sure why though: the one character I've been using from the very beginning turned out to be a disappointment with me dying repeatedly using skills that proved to be anything but effective. But if you can rehash your skills (for a price) then maybe there's something in there worth exploring?

So I changed my skills set and also changed my character race (call it starting afresh in more ways than one). I planned out what skills I would need, with the intention of making my Dragon Knight into a tank. Why a tank? Well, they always seem so hard to kill....

So far, this change is proving successful: My character's deaths have decreased dramatically and the skills I have are proving quite effective. So maybe there is something in ESO to keep going with....

No comments:

Post a Comment