Monday, January 19, 2015

Hey Man Slow Down

Happy New Year!

Yep, I'm back after my Christmas Break, ready to take on the new year. And what better way to start the new year with an announcement....stating that I'm slowing down.

Yep, I've made the decision to update this blog solely on a irregular basis. Some of you may have noticed that many of my posts last year came late or were really strained for content. A telling sign as any that coming up with regular material for this blog has become increasingly difficult.

So the time has come to scale down material for Game Tumour. This, by no means, doesn't mean the blog is dead, it will just be updated when I have something to say. And I think you'll agree that quality the posts is far better than quantity.

Still, it would be interesting to see how the ongoing issue of My Hall of Shame shapes out this year...

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick observation in that this announcement that there will be less posts in future should come on the six hundredth and sixty-sixth post......

    ReplyDelete