Monday, July 12, 2010

Phinal Phantasy

Further work is being done to my Hall of Shame: I have recently returned to Phantasy Star 4.


 I've been playing this game from the Sega Megadrive/Genesis collection released on the PS2 but boy, has this one been a problem and a half! Twice so far I have had to restart from a certain point due to the save file dumping me into a point from which there is no escape. I can imagine this type of thing has happened to other gamers out there - sucks doesn't it?!

Other than that, I am enjoying this game very much. I've had little knowledge of Sega's once glorious/pioneering RPG series and, looking back from that angle, Phantasy Star certainly had a lot going for it. Phantasy Star 4 is indeed an entertaining game where a lot of effort has gone into it, with the music, presentation, graphics and playability. It's indeed a great game that can stand on it's on two feet when Final Fantasy seems to rule the roost.

No comments:

Post a Comment